Coolant FMB is a modern „longlife“ coolant based on monoethyleneglycol and softened water with the addition of additves to obtain the following properties:
- A perfect protection against corrosion of all types of metals that are used in modern engines and cooling systems
- A neutral behaviour towards all common seals, gaskets and hoses
- A very good resistance against the formation of foam
- Very long service life in the cooling system
- Nitrite, amine, phosphate and silicate free
This coolant may be used all year round in the cooling systems of petrol and diesel engines. This coolant should be used undiluted and protects against winter temperatures down to –38°C.
Specifications and approvals: Ford WSS-M97B44-D; MB 325.3; MAN 324 Typ SNF; Detroit Diesel; Deutz 0199-99-2091; GM 6277M; Leyland Trucks LTS 22 AF 10; Scania TB 1451; Renault 41-01-001/--S Typ D; DAF 470002; VW: TL 774F (“G12 Plus”)